- M.Eng. in Chem. Eng. Research Opportunities: We are excited to offer research opportunities to M.Eng. students in Chemical Engineering at Cornell. PEESE does not accept M.Eng. students outside chemical engineering at this time.
- Prospective Ph.D./M.S. Students: Students interested in PhD studies with full financial aid at PEESE are encouraged to apply for one of the following Cornell graduate programs:
- Ph.D. program in Systems
- Ph.D. program in Chemical Engineering
- Ph.D. program in Operations Research and Information Engineering
- M.S. program in Chemical Engineering (students in this program are typically self-funded throughout the M.S. study)
Due to the interdisciplinary nature of our research, PEESE graduate students typically take a few courses on operations research and/or computer science. In particular, we only recruit PhD students that are taking or have already passed ORIE 6300 Mathematical Programming I (or equivalent).
- Postdoctoral Positions: We do not have funding at this time to support any postdoc fellow. Applicants with independent financial support or third-party funding are encouraged to inquire about possible projects. We may sponsor candidates with suitable background and strong publication records to compete for some Cornell internal postdoc fellowships, including ACSF Postdoc Fellowship and Ezra Systems Postdoc Fellowship.